Come learn about 7 innovative and exciting technology products and network with the Boston/Cambridge startup community! Each presenter gets 5 minutes for product demonstration and 5 minutes for Q&A.
Please follow @BostonNewTech and use the #BNT56 hashtag in social media posts: details here.
Products & Presenters:
1. QuikForce / @quikforcemovers - QuikForce makes moving simple. We provide on-demand professional moving services. (Desmond Lim / @mynameisdesmond) Tech: iOS.quikforce.com
2. Ninja Outreach / @ninjaoutreach - Influencer Marketing Software (Dave Schneider / @selfmadebm) Tech: .NET.www.ninjaoutreach.com
3. ReferralMob / @ReferralMob - Refer friends to jobs and you both get paid. (Viki Zabala / @vikipierce) Tech: iOS & responsive web application. www.referralmob.com
• 4. PAVLOK / @pavlok - Wearable device that will help you break any bad habit using mild electric shock. (Maneesh Sethi) www.pavlok.com
5. Callred / @AndrewCPKelley - CallRed is making technology easier, more automated and more secure. (Andrew Kelley)www.CallRed.com
6. Ruxit / @ruxit - An application monitoring tool that provides answers, not just data (Wayne Segar) Tech: Java, Cassanadra.www.ruxit.com
7. Scope / @JoinScope - First ever legitimate ranking of global attractiveness. (Bill Ference / @BillFerence) Tech: iOS.www.scope.pics
6:00 to 7:00 - Networking with dinner and drinks
7:00 to 7:10 - Announcements
7:10 to 8:30 - Presentations, Q&A
8:30 to 9:00 - More Networking
Directions & Parking:
Microsoft's building has a parking garage in the basement, which is $10 after 4 PM. MIT offers FREE parking in any non-gated lot on campus after 5 PM. MIT's Hayward St Lot is the closest (park in the white spaces, not the yellow). Memorial Drive has free parking, but the spaces in front of NERD have a 1 hour limit. Other area streets have metered parking.
Upon arrival, you must show a government issued, photo IDand sign in at the security desk in the lobby.